Continuing our mission to intensify Information, Education and Communication campaign by
setting up a mini environmental booth in shopping malls through our personnel from the PEMU
Offices of Dipolog City, Pagadian City, Zamboanga Sibugay, and Zamboanga City, the
Environmental Management Bureau IX conducts as Regionwide Simultaneous Environmental
Stall and Permit Assistance Caravan on June 21-22, 2022.
Environmental Education and Information Unit designated personnel from the field offices
assist the clients in the different environmental permits as follows:
1. Permit to Operate Air (PTO) “Pollution source and Control installations/equipment
2. ECC (Environmental Compliance Certificate)
3. CNC (Certificate of Non-Coverage)
4. WWDP (Wastewater Discharge Permit)
5. HWMS (Hazardous Waste Generators ID Registration)
6. Registration for service providers of ODS/HFC using equipment
Environmental Education reading materials were also given for free!